- We buy around 60 million litres of liquid milk from UK dairy farmers and source a further 3,000 tonnes of powdered milk, 1,000 tonnes of butter and 1,000 tonnes of cream.
- We source approximately 2,700 tonnes of Bramley Apples from UK suppliers for use in our exceedingly good cakes.
- We buy around 30,000 tonnes of sugar each year all from British sugar beet growers.
- Together with Hovis Limited, we source over 900,000 tonnes of British wheat each year.
- Over 90% of our packaging spend is with UK suppliers - 100% of glass, cartons, labels and corrugated board is sourced from the UK.
- We buy over £250 million worth of goods and services to support the running of our business, mainly from UK suppliers, all the way from energy to professional services and marketing.
The procurement of all goods and services by Premier Foods meet all current legal requirements and must comply with the Company’s environmental, ethical trading, health & safety and other appropriate policies.
Click on the document below to view our standard terms and conditions for the purchase of goods and services.
If you are a prospective supplier please contact [email protected]