We’re one of Britain’s largest branded food companies, employing around 4,000 people in over 14
sites across the country, and supplying a range of retail, wholesale, foodservice and other customers
with some of Britain’s best-loved brands. Those brands include Ambrosia desserts, Batchelors
convenient meals, Bisto and OXO stocks and gravies, Loyd Grossman and Sharwood’s cooking
sauces, and Mr. Kipling cakes.
Chances are you have one of our products in your home, as over 95% of British households bought
one of our products last year.
- Arranging and setting up meeting rooms / venues (off-site when required)
- Meeting visitors to the site and ensuring that all arrangements are in place, e.g. the arrangement of meeting rooms, refreshments, workwear and PPE, ensuring reception are aware of visitors’ arrival.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations for the Factory General Manager as required, sourcing relevant material.
- Completing the monthly meeting room audit
- Completing a stock check on a weekly basis on Office supplies; place orders and replenish as required and manage stationery budget to ensure within spend & overseeing the catering contract
- Completing driving licence database checks and maintain data in accordance with legislation
- Liaising with the Safety Manager to ensure health and safety requirements are met for all company pool car and hire car users
- Arrange all aspects of site events as requested e.g. strategy events.Order and replenish all visitor workwear, PPE and printer consumables
- Ensure stockholding areas are kept clean and organised at all times
- Support the HR Administrator with site charity activities
- Minute taking for meeting
- Raise purchase orders as necessary
- Process external post and distribute internal post
- A strong administrator with experience supporting senior managers
- Used to working across a variety of teams and able to provide support at all levels
- Highly organised with an eye for detail
- Proficient in MS Office skills in particular Excel & PowerPoint
- Proactive and willing to undertake work of all levels
- A strong communicator - both written and verbal
- A team player with a flexible attitude
- Full of initiative & confident dealing with all levels of managers
- Accurate and comfortable working with confidential information and using discretion
- Confident on the telephone with a professional approach
- Able to deal with a variety of tasks at the same time and remain calm under pressure
- Independent, resourceful and flexible
* Indicates a required field
You'll find one of our much loved brands in 96% of British households.
When were Mr. Kipling cakes invented? Where does the name Bisto come from?
Caring for the environment, and building trust in our supply chain.
Stay up to date by email
(at least 15 mins delay)
© Copyright Premier Foods 2016