Premier Foods’ Code of Conduct
As a business we will always comply with the law wherever we operate. Our code of conduct sets out the standards of behaviour all employees are expected to follow and provides useful guidance to help employees when it comes to making the right decision.
The Code is made up of 10 key elements:
- Speaking up
- Acting honestly and complying with the law
- Avoiding conflicts of interest
- Keeping Company information confidential
- Competing fairly
- Working with customers and suppliers
- Focusing on food safety
- Creating a safe workplace
- Treating people fairly
- Respecting the environment
A copy of this Code is provided to all employees. Managers have additional responsibilities to lead by example and to ensure that any issues raised by team members are followed up appropriately.
A copy of the Code is available here: